Sunday, May 11, 2008

Alex Jane Malia

I'm happy because Alex is coming tomorrow but sad at the same time because Jane is at Labuan now. But I'm not going to be sad because my birthday is coming soon! Yes, at last I'm 18 already! I have many plans for my birthday. I thought of having my with Jane, Malia and not forgetting Alex but both of them are in Labuan right now. *sob sob. Well, i miss both of them so much!

Enough about the sad part. Tomorrow, I have driving lessons and I have to wake up very early. I have to wake up around 4am because I have to cook for Alex. I'm making potatoes for him. I like cooking for him. I don't know why but I just love to. Well I don't need to explain why, I am in LOVE with him. I just can't wait till I meet him tomorrow. Miss him so much because I haven't seen him for one month! Its a very long time. It is but we manage the three months without seeing each other. Its hard to have a long distance relationship but we're trying to make this work especially Alex, he's making an effort to come to Miri and I love him even more! Its midnight now and he's coming in 6hours! I can't wait..!

What else can I talk about? I'm just excited now because Alex is coming...

lalala.. all i talk about is alex.

i miss jane and malia. duh! sad la..

nvm, alex is coming.. weeeee!!