I feel like I'm heavier than I was before. I have weight issues and I refuse to do something about it. I don't feel like burning the extra kilo's because I'm lazy to do so. But yet, I'm complaining about my weight. I have insecurities and I eat a lot when I'm down or when I'm stressed out. Sometimes, I really want to start exercising and lose some of my weight. I'm 68kg now. I used to be 60kg when I ended National Service. Now I added 8kg to my weight. I'm like a ball now, looks so round and you just feel like kicking me into the goal. Now I'm back to my bad habits which is eating whenever I want to eat and not exercising. I eat a lot and do just little things like the laundry only for a day and sit in front of the computer for hours which is bad for my butt. But I do it anyways. I wanted to ask for some tips on how to lose weight easily without doing too much. I know this sounds ridiculous but I really do want to other than beauty slimming which cost money. Free and easy to do. Too much to ask for ey? haha.. hmm.. oryte den.. that's all I guess?
I'm just bored and I wanted to complain.