Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sunshine

My birthday was yesterday and it went just perfect because I celebrated my birthday with Alex. :) Love every minute of it.. Thanks dear for the perfect day.. Well, he's going back to KK on Saturday and I'm going to miss him a lot! We're not going to see each other for a long time since we both will continue our studies soon in different places and we can barely meet up again and its going to be very sad for the both of us. THIS IS LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP what more can we ask for? :[ enough about the sad part. As long as we love each other then its going to be just fine..

Other than my birthday, I'm going to polytechnic taking Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Before I was paranoid because I didn't get any reply from any college. Thank God I got this offer and I'm very grateful for it because its what I want but its not where I want to be. That's fine and maybe I can concentrate on my studies more. Well, I'm hoping to perform well in my studies because I didn't perform as well as I should for my SPM which sucks! Well, it shows how lazy I am but I hope to change all that soon. By the way, I haven't posted my reply whether I accept the offer or not. Tomorrow I'm going to have things done.

I miss my two girls in Labuan! Miss them so so much! huhu.. I know Jane is doing fine but I'm not sure about Malia. Well, I hope the best for both of them and may good things happen for them. :) Miss going out with them a lot! No more stories to tell and friend to chat online. No more comments and stupidity. HAHA! Fun times over already, now we have to concentrate on our studies and continue when we finish our programs. :)

all i do is think about you... ♥