Monday, August 18, 2008

Holidays

What a week I had. It passed by very fast and all of my assignments, I haven't started on doing it. This week will be the last of my holidays. I just can't believe my holidays are almost over. Last week I went to Singapore. Had a great vacation but the stuff there are very expensive! Ofcourse its expensive because Singapore Dollar are higher than the Malaysian Ringgit. Btw, I can't believe I went to Singapore this holiday because I already got plans actually for the holidays but this was different. I'm glad I went but a part of me don't. I'm not sure why? Well, enpugh about that. On Saturday, my cousin Ray got married to Maria. We stayed at Mega Hotel that night because the dinner was held at the ballroom so that we don't rush and waste time going back home. One week has gone by and I want to start doing my assignments now. That's all I can tell right now. I'll post some photos that I took in Singapore some other time. :)

hugs n kisses.

missing him. hearts.