Wednesday, June 24, 2009

long semester break.

My destination : Kuala Lumpur.

well, i've planned to go to KL wen semester break begin because:

1. My boyfriend will be in Melaka for the weekend to play Rugby and i planned to go there.
2. It's the semester break!
3. I've got stuffs to buy. (haha, like Miri xda brg ja.. :P)
4. I don't want to stay in Miri.

these are a few i can recall. hahaha! forget bha me. but now, i'm not going anywhere. stay home ja la.. boring..! and since my sister is having the week off this week my mum and I planned to go but recently H1N1 cause one of the school in KL to close down for a week. i chicken out. haha! preventing is better than cure bha! nevermindlah. KL is not going anywhere. it will still be there for a very long time. no worries. hehe..

now i'm planning to go to KK without my boyfriend knowing. haha! he's always like, "no need la come to KK nothing to see". Ofcourse la for him nothing he's been staying there for 19years baa.. maybe it'll be a suprise or maybe jane and I can prank him again. haha! i still remember his reaction that day. haha! priceless. btw, i should get a job kan? better, got money bha end of the month but malas bha wan to work. aiyaa..! what to do. what to do..?