Monday, November 23, 2009

sickness

these few days i have been very patient. i can't believe how patient i can be. usually i will be the one shouting at someone because i can't control myself. Thank goodness there was aeyn! oh I love u aeyn! in a friendly manner ofcourse. I am sick, i feel like my eyeballs are pushing at the back of my eyes wanting to get out of my head. I feel like my head is going to explode!

a few days back i had an emergency! the car that we drove to POLITEKNIK 'kehabisan minyak!' kebodohan kecilakaan kepaloian! okay, i asked for help and it did came but not in a manner to help us. :( i was very down because of that. how come a 'friend' that i knew for so long would do such a thing? maybe i'm not a friend. oh well, i won't be asking you for help anymore. ~be gone!

and ++ i stayed at POLI for a few days because i can't stand staying with someone who is very bossy, 'pengotor', lazy and 'perasan'! gila that person. i tried to be nice, don't make me leave you like i did some of them. If i do, ur not in my list anymore. fuck off! I just can't wait for december.

I want holidays, I want to go home, I want all nice things. :) i want a stress-free life with friends who understands. amen.

lalalala.. i hope i get well soon.

please pray for me. :]

xoxo ♥