hey all! missed me?
well, i haf been into alot of stuff lately. been to a few places and having the time of my life. weeee! right now I'm in bintangor follow Aeyn. :) she's from here and i like it toO! better than a place called Mukah. currently, I don't know what else to do but to blog. Finally have the time to tell the world kan? haha..! will post pictures soon :) ow yes, tomoro is aeyn's birthday! hehehe.. hope to do somethng nice for her.
next week is my finals. hope to do well and not flunk any of my test. pray for me yah! :D can't wait for xmas. ITS DECEMBER PEOPLE!! I'll be in miri on the 17, oh i just can't wait. weee! jingle bell, jingle bell! Christmas is coming soon, the anticipation. :) maybe i'm just excited that Krystle is coming back and Alex will come and visit. ohh.. the feeling. dup dap dup dap.. XD
please dont bring me down.. :)
much love and God bless.
xoxo ♥
saraq