

mood : angry!
first of all, i hate when people lie to me.
second, i hate it when people thinks i'm dumb.
third, i don't get angry at people without any reasons.

if i lose control just now, i'll be like my onion emoticon u know. he really thinks i'm dumb kan? and that girlfriend of his, she thinks I like that type of girl? thanks Lord for making me control my temper.

I just can't wait to finish my practical now. every semester this kind of thing is never a miss. ergh! why is this happening to me? I hate being the bad guy. i hate. i hate it!


if i could do this to that person now then I'm happy! this is just my words. i know its against the law. hmp!

please don't do this to me. i have anger issues. don't make me angry please. huhu..
i wan to be happy and stress free like my onion.

okayla. enuf about that. please pray for me. thanks.
♥ ♥ saraq.
