Sunday, August 22, 2010

blogshop.

I have a thing going on about blogshops. there are a few items i ♥ but can't find the courage to buy it. duh! I'm afraid it's too small, too big, too short and all that stuff. ya, they did put there no back-out, that's the problem. ou no! well, i see the bright side of that, if a customer backs-out that means loss. erk, business. makes sense kan? I can't buy things online even tho it is much cheaper online than in a store in some kind of ways(like gas). hmm, to buy or not to buy? argh. enough thinking about that, maybe i just have to find some ways to get the items that i want. :)

okay, since I've been wandering around and looking for online goodies, i found out that mostly the items are from china or korea(korean style gitu). haha, why are people obsessed with their sense of style when they can't even wear it like the koreans do? baaahhhaa! (bena ndak ka brg ya dr cya +_+) eh, eh, ella. :) so what can u possibly tell me about blogshops? info info.