I find it a must to blog on this day. Its 20.10.2010 for goodness sake. When will I be able to turn back time? Bahaa.. anyways, today my classes were all canceled. Hurray?! I should be studying but I find it very hard to do so, then I decided to do nothing at all. Bad idea, I know. *dushbang*
Oh no, I just remembered I got MUET class tonight. *sad* I wanted to go for rugby training today actually. Should I or should I not? I’ll think about that later. Erm, I found something that makes me move more often -Rugby! Shocking isn’t it? I find it shocking myself but whatever it takes to lose the weight, I’ll do it. *smile*
I miss my days when I was 16 (ew, I sound so old eh?). But really, I do miss those days. The memories are bitter sweet but worth every minute of it. *happy* Nowadays, I find myself very old because of the age is 20 ody. But I think of myself as 19 every year. Muahahahaha!
Jai Ho! I can’t get this song out of my mind.. *dance,dance*
I can’t wait for finals. *nervous*
toodles,
Saraq.