Monday, July 09, 2012

The RETURN from an awesome journey

the return basically means that I'll be posting often I guess, well that is what I hope for. 

FYI, I've been around and about. Starting the life everyone will eventually face. Its somewhat scary and I thought I was not ready to deal with it. By the Lord's grace I am here, living the life I never thought I will go through. Having friends, career, and hopefully a place to further my studies. Nothing has prepared me for this kind of life but with the support of my family, especially my MUM, I manage to be here today. I'm very grateful and amazed how I am loved by the people around me. Only God knows how to repay your love, prayers and kindness. I can't even believe it!

Maybe some of you are wondering what am I talking about. :) it okay, I'll explain further down. PREFACE is important. :P

First things first, enjoy this video.


Chapter 1 : APRIL 2011

The day I hoped for so long has finally arrived. The last day of my years of 'hard work' and the 3 awesome years completing my diploma. I have always wanted the day to come but was I ready? I was taken by the moment when everything stop. I felt like I it was the end of the world. I felt very sad and to taken by my feelings. (missing my dear friends) owh no! As bad as I wanted it to end, that was how bad I didn't want to leave my friends. The best part has yet to come and all I can think about is what am I going to do next? Plans? I wished I could stay young as long as I could but I just couldn't because time waits for no man. Right? After a week after I finished my last paper, I attended a course, AUTOCAD 2011. I made a few good friends. How lucky right? :) The best part was I PASSED 49/50 for the test. Very happy with my result and I also found out my result for my final, guess what, I PASSED all my subjects too! Not honors, but I passed. Happy with the result, maybe. HARHARHAR~ I am graduating in September 2012, I know, a year after. don't ask why. I myself am confused. The next chapter will keep on captivating you, I hope your gonna keep on reading. Before that, enjoy this song ya'all! 


Chapter 2 : The next move

What have you planned for your life? Where should you be now? Who will be by your side when you need someone? Why must you achieve your goals? How are you going to do it? We all have our inspirations and goals. We hope to achieve great things in life, who wants to fail? The Lord has made us special and we have our own strength and flaws but we are perfect in His eyes. :) I feel like publishing a book with all the chapter and stuff. *LOL* After completing my diploma, I waited the result to further my studies, as Malaysian call it, UPU. Unfortunately, I wasn't accepted in any Universities. boooohoo~ Whatever it was worth, when one door closes, another one opens. I believe strongly on these words. Want to know which door was open? A job offer in SINGAPORE! The land which I fell in love once with the sky scrappers, shopping and food once before. Now i don't find anything special. By my last statement, I accepted the offer. :D now I am currently employed and living the life as an independent woman, well I try. hee. The next step is... in God's hands, He has everything planned for me. No Worries.



awh. this is somewhat a summary. will update more soon, hopefully. 

sweetdreams dolls.

<3 <3