Still trying to figure out what to talk about. Maybe this post might be a random entry.
Before we start here's a song that has been stuck in my head.
For starters I always have been sharing what I have been up to and etc. etc. etc. I know, I should find myself a friend to talk about those things but I find it better to post it up than throwing randoms things to a friend that doesn't even want to know.
I found my topic now. FRIENDS > GOOD FRIENDS > BEST FRIENDS
Nowadays its very hard to find a friend that you can trust, cry with you and even laugh with you. When we were little it was easy to make friends because we were care free and don't have to worry what our future holds, what people will think or expect of us. Make all the mistakes you want and still make of it as a lesson. Where do friends come in this picture? Didn't catch me the first time?
Next, the crowd you meet when your a teenager. I've met a few friends who stick to me like glue and some slipping away like i don't exist or is it me who is doing that? I grew up with a strict Mom which I am very thankful for because you showed me how life really is and I won't be here without your guidance Mom! I love u!
Friends, some good some bad. Know your crowd, know your friends and most importantly listen to your Parents even if you feel that they are an embarrassment and a burden which is totally the opposite. Your sole and main purpose as a child is to (fill in the blank). . So, listen kids, I may be nobody to tell you this but you'll thank me if you read this and think back on the post that changed your perspective.
To be frank, I've only been the best type of student in primary school and later in high school I was average and show little interest to study. Which I still regret until now but not everyone is perfect and still I believe that God has a plan for me. Which He did and I was shipped (as in sent) to a boarding school (not really a boarding school, it was not fully boarding school, to make it easier to understand Teknik as Malaysian would probably say) where I learn a few things which is very useful and I am very grateful to attend that school. I met many types of people and understand from their attitude and how they react to others. I may have slipped on the way but still found my way and finished high school with 7 credits and 3 pass, which is not enough to make me attend the most prestigious University in Malaysia. Due to friends? Maybe. Sit with those NERDS quickly please. :P
On my way to this point of life, I have gain and loss friends. I made a few good friends while I was in Politech. Missing them so much and still wishing that I could go back to the time where we would hang out at the middle of the night, watching movies, and talking to each other non stop but the best part about all it was how the friendship grew into a great relationship between two or more individual. Miss you guys so much, you know who you are. :)
Its not that I am saying not to make friends while your young (as if I'm old, well make of example that my readers are younger than me), make all the friends you can and keep those who matter close and others at a distance (never ignore people when they greet you or trying to make conversations). Treat them (friend) well and I am sure they will turn to you when in doubt, trouble or misery. Well, a good listener is a good friend. So people say.
I personally can count those that keep me close and share secrets with me.
Welcome to reality. Its not like the movies.
Life is full of uncertainty.
much love dolls.
Live life, make friends and die a happy person. :)