I believe in mistakes, I believe in second chances, i believe people will change, i believe every word that comes out from your mouth. Now I don't believe in all that, you have crushed all hopes and you have become just the person that you used to despise.
You have hurt me in ways that you don't know. You have made me wonder why God gave you this kind of life. You have made me question the road that you have taken. You have made me a stranger.
How I wish our lives didn't turn out this way. How I wish that I've been there through all your troubles. How I wish that I could stop all this and give you what you deserve. How I wish, how I wish. You deserve more than this.
I may have been too judgmental because I am still angry at you, at myself and blaming every possible reason why this is happening. I may have just wanted and expected too much of you.
I pray that this relationship will continue on even if my heart still isn't ready to accept all this. I pray that you will find happiness in your decisions. I pray that God will continue blessing you and your family.
I may have hurt your feelings, I wish I was a good friend. Sorry.
Should have just let you be and pretended to be happy at what has happened to you.
Sincerely,
Somebody that you used to know.