Thursday, May 29, 2008
Arrivals
Today was kinda good because I was surprised by many arrivals. :) Well, first of all Jane's back home! I miss her so much. She haven't change a bit and she had a lot of stories to tell. I mean ALOT!! Yvonne, Jane and myself went out just now. We went to Boulevard and Imperial Mall. Jane drove us, of course. Actually, we didn't know where to go. Well, it's been a long time since we went out. Fun times. :) Then there was my offer to POLYTECHNIC MUKAH. I received it today after coming back from my driving lesson. Oh! I am so HAPPY today. Well, I'm leaving Miri in July.. I'm going to register on the 6th of July. I can't wait to get out of Miri! FYI: I am thrilled that I won't be staying long in Miri. Can't wait to get away and looking forward to what Mukah can offer. It's a small town and I hope there is something interesting there. As I was informed in the letter, Kuching is much farther than the journey to Miri from land. So, maybe flights are much better. :) I hope to have enough there and I hope for the best there too. Polytechnic is not that bad, i guess? Eventhough it's not in a larger town, I'm thankful for that because I can save $$! I'm kinda stingy and I hope to save money. Other than that, I hope to succeed with good pointers and hope to stay in the school area because it's easier to access all the facilities provided. Hope to lose weight too! :) I'm hoping much here and I need your prayers and support. Well, keep faith and I'll do my best. Thanks..!