Friday, May 30, 2008

YouTube

This post is mostly about music.

SAMSONS - Hey Gadis


I found this music video in YouTube. I like it because the members of the band was cartooned and it look cute so I decided to post it in my blog. :) There's another song I found in YouTube, its a song from Dunia Baru The Movie.

Duta & Baizura - Cinta Antara Kita


I like this song. :) Well, I'm interested in Malay & Indonesian songs. As my friends always say, 'Eva, jiwang'. Well, that's partly caused by the love I have for Alex. :) I do enjoy listening to this type of song. Oh! Another one, the band name is called Captain Jack. Just knew about them just now when I was browsing through YouTube.

Captain Jack - Sempurna


I like this song, it has that vibe which makes me feel a little bit better about myself. Listen to it, maybe it can make u feel the way I feel. It's about wanting to become perfect which is something which we say impossible. Well, these are just a few songs I searched in YouTube. I'm currently searching for Antique. It's an Indonesian band, I guess? They have a song - bisikkanlah. Its not that bad. :) I am a music lover and I listen to almost anything as long as it sounds good and less screaming. That's about it. Enjoy listening to the songs. :)

music = life

just a piece of me for you to gossip about. :P