Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Mistakes

This time I think I can't make up anymore. I've made a lot of mistake just in 2days! I hope he will forgive me. I didn't mean it that way. I was just angry and oh.. who cares about me. I did all the mistake on my own and no one made me to. I just feel so bad right now. I'm waiting for him to reply my messages. I did it over and over again. I need him with me. The hardship of long distance relationship. I've done a lot of mistakes and I hope this time I could make thing right again because I love him so much. I need him so much. I need him always. I miss him. Well, I hope to see him A.S.A.P. I guess that's all. I hope he's not mad at me. :s

i wish i didn't make so many mistakes. :(