Thursday, December 31, 2009

no regrets.


this is the truth. all you can say when people doubt you is "watch me". you should prove them wrong. I know that it might be hard to make something work out when it doesn't. Believe and everything will be fine right? have enough faith and maybe some motivation will do just fine. I don't mind it at all because I know what I'm doing is the choice that I have made and hoping that other people will just believe in me and just help me while I try to complete it. Having a little faith in somebody else won't hurt you right?

well, it's going to be the new year AGAIN. hehe. I have alot of resolutions but can't quite make it. some of it did. This was the year with a mission kan? I got flying colors for my exams. atleast I didn't fail rite? ahaha. okay. got 1 down. apreciating people around me? checked! (kind of) :) goin vegan. nope. haha! one resolution i'm goin to bring forth. yeah! haha. this year I'm going to really try to lose the weight. oh please help me. huhu. okay. enuf abt that.

ah. reconnecting with people is what i want to do. :)

here's something for us when things don't go our way:

hello hello baby you called i can't hear a thing..? - Telephone by Lady Gaga.
i know the phone line will be bad tonite.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
LET'S ROCK 2010 AND LET US CLOSE 2009 WITH NO REGRETS.

xoxo. saraq

much much love people!