Saturday, January 02, 2010

Goodbye Miri. Hello Kota Kinabalu.

counting 1..2..3.. :)

oh i just can't take that song out of my head! it goes on and i like it! :) back to business. :: okay, today i'll be leaving Miri and going to Kota Kinabalu. Updates! hehe.

My new year? Had a blast! thanks to KANIDS. :) ily all! We had 'Boxing Day'. huh? haha. Its a time where everyone gathers and exchange gifts. oOoo. i love. I got a lovely n cute photo frame. Thanks yah! :D Really, I had a good start. It didn't rain either which was very good! I'm just in a HAPPY MODE. weeee~ this is a good thing rite?

I don't even want to think about KK. Everything will just fall into place once i reach there. I know the Lord will help me. He just gave me a brilliant idea at 1.45am. LOL~ i recorded the time. :) um, i'll see u in KK? haaa.. can't stand it. I'm HAPPY! hehe.

i want us to be happy yah! xoxo.

much love people. saraq