07.03.2010
i didn't know what to do, so i wrapped my 'buku laporan harian'. btw, i cleaned the apartment and its spotless now! ekeke..
*cantek kan my book? bear & hearts. <3
06.03.2010
atlast my boyfriend convinced me to cut my hair. eventho just two inches, i am very proud of myself. wanna know why? I love my hair, my priceless possession! I even controlled myself from crying. hahaha.. that's how much i love it. too much eyy? ;p
*so what do u think? i know its still long, as my bf sed. :D
CNY HOLIDAY (the Journey of a Yellow Kelissa)
atlast ey? haha. I haf the patience to wait for the pics to upload. Thanks to Rovanne, PhotoScape is a friend. :D
*muara to menumbuk
*the animals (excluding my lil bro)
* Lok Kawi Wildlife
* Natural Kitchen at Suria
*tanjung aru (Shangri-La Resort)


*karambunai nexus resort
* sutera harbour







