Tuesday, December 29, 2009

problems. problems.

it was supposed to be easy. people are making my life miserable everyday! please someone help me because my so called BOYFRIEND is sick of helping me (right now i don't know if he really wants me there). I hate it when I try to do something for someone and it doesn't make them happy. I do force people to the edge until they finally crack but remember I have good intentions. Now i have problems with transportation. arghh! rent a car. what say you? oh help help help. hmm.. i may have done some wrong decisions but its worth it. I can't redo the pass and most definitely can't go back to the pass. All i can do is face it and hope that it'll be okay, eventually. I need positive thoughts and moral support here. Btw, I'm going on the 2nd which is a really bad decision I've made so far but that's okay, I can find a car to rent in that time. I found a few with very reasonable prices. should I or shouldn't I? argh. can't do this alone! shfffttt pffftt.

dear friends, i really need a friend to pour out everything since I don't see eye to eye with my BOYFRIEND. eh! i can go crazy..

goin out of my mind

saraQ.