Wednesday, December 23, 2009

supposed to be HAPPY?

its merry and joyful in the month of December!

first of all, i called a company in Sabah (DynaSynergy) because i wanted to confirm my industrial training. pfft, of all places that is the one i got. Now i don't really know what to do first. I am like searching for a place to stay now and the rent there are so so high eh. the lowest is rm600 and its not furnished. help me anyone? i asked for some of my frens help toO and i hope dey can help me. thanks for helping me yah! xoxo. i'm currently have probs wif my parents. i don't think dey like the idea of me going to KK. They want me close but I rather be far away from home. I don't know why. maybe because I am used to be far from home and I want to be independent. Hope they can understand why I am accepting this practical place. one more, i didn't ask if this company is going to give me allowances. oh help me now. :(

why is all this happening to me at this time of the year? where I was supposed to be having fun and having a holiday. stress free and problem free. Now i'm having problems wif someone who claims to be ALEX's girlfriend. I don't know who to believe now. argh, i hate problems, lies and all the drama. Well i can't walk away, all i can do is face it and hold on to all the promises. we've been together for 2 years, and this is my longest relationship yet. enuf until der.

breaking secrets, one at a time.

need love and attn.

MERRY XMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

xoxo.