Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wish List

the number 20 has always been in my mind because I am very anxious to turn 20. But its just a number and I'm just getting older. -_-"

well, tomorrow is my birthday and I just want to share a list with you guys. what list? my wishlist ofcourse. haha. I've never done this before but I'll try to ask for decent & affordable gifts. :P

1. a new laptop. (wishing very hard for this.)

 
Toshiba Qosmio's to be exact. The Gamers Dream. :)

2. a new handphone.

w995 is a dream. :)

my old phone. c903. love the colour but..i just want a new phone. 
 3. a new wallet. i got a new handbag from mum! seed to be exact. i ♥ it. thanks mum.


4. I've asked for things only. now I want your love and prayer. :) can or not? hehe.. well, thanks to all my family n friends for being there for me when I needed you. ♥ u guys. hoping that our friendship will last a lifetime. 

loads of love ♥

saraQ

In youth we learn; in age we understand.