Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Final Report

wow! It's been awhile since I last blog. Been very busy lately with my final report. My progress : 5%. What do you have to say about that? I can't think of anything to write plus its in BM which I'm not very good at, same goes for my English. I suck at writing. baahhaa..! whatever. Now I'm trying to translate English to BM. How on earth am I going to finish my report? dush bang! I am annoyed and frustrated. I'm going back to Miri on Saturday. oh I miss Miri and most definitely miss KK and the people I met here. I just can't stand it sometimes, I feel like crying when I think about going back to Miri. erghh.. Hoping everything will turn out to be fine and I know everything will fall in place once I'm back. Amen. :)

Trying very hard to complete at least 50% of my report. Now my daily report is stuck in early May and I feel so useless right now because I can't think of anything to write in my final report. serves me right actually. bargh. but I have to try right?

Hoping for all the best and please pray for my success. thanks. :)