its been awhile since i last blog. been so lazy to update and so on and so forth. well, my campus life is back and i am so bored here in Mukah. Hopefully this semester will be a lot different. I miss my days in Kota Kinabalu. oh well, i have to move on. Starting this semester with a lot of people trying to bring me down like tat particular person and the gang. oh no no. why don't they be nice and try to call the class for a meeting. and they even ask me, 'r u repeating any subject?'. oh what an insult. I try my very best for every class i take even though i don't really stand out of the crowd, i know what is important to me. but that's okay, I know i can do better. hah!
okay, enuf about that. Polytechnic Mukah is having their third convo and I am involved in Mechatech's booth. I am very happy to lend a hand because if not now, when? I and a few friends are in charge of the presents. i ♥ presents! haha. tomorrow I am going to be busy with that booth helping them decorate and all that stuff. Just happy to help. oh la la. hopefully, the gang won't bring me down. weeehee..!
I want to be busy and packed with activities plus I am hoping that i won't flunk at any of my test. need to focus! starting a new chapter and wishing for all the best. I ask for your prayers. thank you.
"There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. Some think that it's holding on that makes one strong, sometimes it's letting go."